ALPHA UNO s.r.o.

EU Nationals

As an EU National, you do not need a visa to enter the Czech Republic, and you can stay in the country for up to 30 days without having to register with the Foreign Police.

If your intention is to stay in the Czech Republic for longer than one month, then you are obliged to register with the Foreign Police within your first 30 days here.

As an EU citizen, you do not have to apply for any kind of residence permit. However, there are certain life situations when you might be required by the authorities to apply for Temporary Residency in the Czech Republic. Such situations may include:

• if you want to use a Czech residential address as your business address

• applying for parking card in the areas of parking zone

• long term contracts with mobile operators

• applying for a loan or mortgage

• marriage in the Czech Republic

• vehicle purchase and registration

• other instances, as required by law

Our services for EU Nationals:

Temporary Residence

Permanent Residence

Marriage in the Czech Republic


Trade license



Parking card

Accounting services and Tax returns

Other services upon request